A. Prof. Hwang Sheng Lee
Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
1) Industrial Waste Recycling (Zinc & Iron Metals Extraction, Dust Wastes,Steel Industries)
2) Water, Wastewater Treatment & Technology
3) Energy Storage Materials (Lithium-ion Battery)
4) Materials Failure Analysis (Electronic Packaging)
5) Thermoelectric Materials & Technology
Dr. Hwang Sheng Lee is an Assistant Professor of Department of Mechanical and Material Engineering, Lee Kong Chian Faculty of Engineering and Science, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR), Malaysia. He received a Bachelor Degree in Materials Engineering at University of Malaya (UM), Malaysia in 2005 and a Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering at National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore in 2012. His Ph.D research was in the development of nanostructured phosphate-based materials for lithium-ion battery. He had working experiences as failure analysis engineer at Intel Technology Sdn. Bhd., Penang, Malaysia and WinTech Nano-Technology Services Pte. Ltd., Singapore. His current research interests are in the areas of industrial waste recycling, particularly in treating and managing dust wastes problems for steel industries; zinc and iron metals extraction, water and wastewater treatment technologies using magnetic effect based on Principle of Reversed Electric Motor.